Herding Cats

Monday, February 2, 2009 at 12:04 AM
I blogged earlier about finally finding my peace of mind, of the relief that I had finally felt after a particularly tumultuous weekend. Well, that security has disappeared, shattered in a span of 24 hours that seemed like 2 giant steps back for that big step I finally took forward. And while I would like to say that I can find that epiphany again, those things are hard to come by, and now I just have to pick another way to cope. My thoughts and emotions are like cats; I had them finally caught in a bad and now they have been released, they have scattered like cats on the prowl at night, and for anybody who has literally tried, herding cats is completely impossible (much like making cows walk downstairs, but that's irrelevant).

With each argument though, I think I catch another one by its tail.



But anyway, that's a development that just happened within the half hour. I feel like I've grown up a lot coming to college, even if the people around me don't agree. Personality-wise, I haven't changed much, but first semester was a pretty shitty experience. I had to deal with a lot of things alone, and while this is corny, it did make me stronger....without first semester I don't think I could've had my drunk epiphany haha.



Okay, too many things are happening as I'm trying to write this and I don't know what I want to write about now. Will update later.

0 comments