A Tidal Wave of Events Part 2

Saturday, February 21, 2009 at 4:53 PM
So right after I got back from 48 hours, it was the week of culture show. We had practices almost every night, and tensions were running rather high, which probably didn't help any. A lot of people were yelling for no reason, and basically the immensely high levels of stress brought out the best and the worst in everybody. It's really hard to try and get stuff done when people are falling asleep standing up and basically disregarding any directions whatsoever. Run throughs were kind of a mess, starting half an hour late (woot asian time!!) but we got our shit together :)

The day of the show was pretty smooth, the show was so fun!!! I miss hanging out backstage with all the people in the show, just chilling and eating and having a good time before we have to frantically run onstage :) I miss doing shows!! But yeah the performance was great, videos are on youtube I'm sure, just look up CSA/KSA culture show haha. I wanted to link the video of the fan dance, but I don't think anybody filmed it :( That makes me actually pretty sad....sigh. But anyway, here's a picture of the fusion part, with the korean fans on the outside, chinese fans on the inside :)



The afterparty of course was a complete shit show, full of drunken stumbling, some throwing up, crying, and drunk drama. Fun, but a little ridiculous, I basically ran away when shit started getting stupid and it was so full in the suite that we couldn't move. I did however take down the CSA president...So much for shot to shot hehe. I found her passed out on her bed an hour or two after I'd gotten there :P


yay fan dance girls!! :)


Stay tuned for part 3...

0 comments