At JFK, Once Again

Saturday, February 28, 2009 at 11:57 AM
So I have a 3 hour layover in JFK, so it's time to BLOG! The past week has been really good...I finished all my midterms the week before so I was pretty much just cruising before going on break. Spring break could not have come at a better time...I am so excited to just chill, go home and see my family & friends. I'm excited to be visiting socal too though....70 degree weather here I come!!! w00t.

I've been clearing some things up this week and it's been working, but at the same time even more has been weighing on my mind. Letting the peple who criticize do whatever they want, while keeping my actions to myself...When it comes down to it, some people can keep secrets and others can't, so I'll be sure to stick to those who can. It's nice to see how things are settling down and turning out...especially since I like the results.

Some notes about New England....WHY THE FUCK IS IT ALWAYS WINDY!?!?!? JEEBUS. I don't understand, I feel like I'm about to get blown away, and not in the exciting sense of the phrase either. And the wind ALWAYS blows in the opposite direction of my bangs, which is really annoying hahah. I still like the snow after a winter here, and rain too. Good for me keeping my preferences :) I really like the city of Boston, but I hate public transportation. I miss good asian food, so our trip into Chinatown last night was well in order.

I found a LOT of great music lately...it's very exciting. And I'm finally going to see Ratatat on 4/20!!!!!!! I'm SO EXCITED for that...HEHE. I realized that I love dance parties. What else is new...hahaha. My mind is starting to wandering because I'm getting too into the music lololol. Will blog later when I have something to say.

1 Responses to At JFK, Once Again

  1. Daniel Kang Says:

    HELLO.
    RATATAT.
    w00t. hahahahahahhaa.
    cant believe i just found this now.