Break is Fun

Sunday, December 28, 2008 at 8:59 PM
So there hasn't been much of anything productive done lately, since I got back from Tahoe. Not that I'm complaining mind you, but I guess there just isn't really anything to do in little old Cupertino. I had quite an enjoyable Christmas, barely made it through the after-Christmas sale, and ingested lots and lots of pearl milk tea and other types of unhealthy greasy foods. Today was a rather failed exursion with my family too...We were planning to go to the De Young Museum in the San Francisco Golden Gate Park, but there were SOO MANY PEOPLE. The streets were packed in all directions and there was no parking to be found whatsoever :( And then we tried to go to Filoli mansion (shout out to choir kids!) it was closed. OH WELL.

Also, something I noticed while sitting in the car for 2 hours today...All the popular songs on the radio these days don't even have real WORDS! Take Pink's "So What", where the well known line is "Na na na na na na na". Or "Disturbia" by Rihanna, which is "Bum bum bee dum, dum dum di dum dum". OR, that ridiculous T-Pain song, "I wanna make love right na-na-na", or also that song about policewomen that I actually have no idea what the title was or who sings it...if that can even be defined as singing. SIGH. Music is ridiculous.

Thanks to the holiday break, USA has given me one of the best presents ever. There have been all day HOUSE MARATHONS, which I love love love love love love love. House is seriously one of my favorite shows ever, and the fact that it's on almost 24/7, and when it's not on it's NCIS which is also bearable and somewhat enjoyable, I have almost zero interest in leaving the comfort and warmth of my house and couch and the close proximity to blankets, my laptop, and any and all food. Christmas marathons plus the usual 3 hour run of CSI every day is absolutely great.

Anyway, I have a rather exciting week planned, which I really hope works out as planned. Fun incoming!!!

1 Responses to Break is Fun

  1. Paulina Says:

    dude, CSI marathon = <3