I Can't Move.

Monday, December 22, 2008 at 8:08 PM
So I'm home again, this time for a long haul. My flight home was kind of miserable-I flew from Boston to Arizona first, and the flight was already supposed to be longer because we had to fly down to Texas and back up to avoid some jet stream, but the head winds were still like 100 mph, so we ended up landing an hour late anyway. We landed at 9:05, and my flight from Phoenix to San Jose left at 9:05. HMMMMMM. So yeah, hungry, sleep deprived, and cramping, I obtained a rather nice (discounted) hotel room and got some shuteye before taking the next flight back, which was the next morning at 8 AM. SIGH. People are very angry late at night at the airport...haha..

So I was back for a day or two and then my family and 3 friends went snowboarding at Tahoe. We got this cute little cottage about 10 minutes away from North Star and my mom cooked us food :) Snowboarding was REALLY fun...although frustrating and tiring. This was my first time, so I fell A LOT in all possible ways...hence the soreness. My muscles refuse to respond to me. One thing I can't figure out though, why do my shoulders hurt!??

Christmas is tomorrow, which is REALLY ridiculous. I seem to be spending a lot of money on presents this year, even though I'm buying for a lot less people...Hm...Curious. However, tis the season of giving I suppose, and I am boosting our dead economy, har-har. It's also really time to start thinking about what I'm going to be doing next summer. Internship? Learning chinese or teaching english in Taiwan? Getting a job? How scary :( I don't really want to think about it.

In other news regarding my future, I forgot that in college, your GPA is different if you get A- or an A. AND...it sucks. Basically my GPA is a lot lower than I expected it to be, and everybody tells me the first year is the easiest too. AHH what should I do!?!





I ran out of things to say. Merry Christmas!

1 Responses to I Can't Move.

  1. Paulina Says:

    shoulders hurt because you use them to grab the board and boost yourself up? I think. I dunno, haha.