More Procrastination

Monday, November 17, 2008 at 8:30 PM
So I just got an email from my professor saying that my 9 AM class is cancelled tomorrow....Needless to say, I am extremely pleased. Apparently my floormates and some people outside could hear me cheering, but they are just party poopers. As a result, all productivity has halted and i am sitting here writing an entry as I wait for my Easy Mac to cool. Oh, how I love you Easy Mac :) Once, my roommate said to me, "You eat that stuff like it's your job"...HAHA. whoops.

I have discovered a new feature on Blogger (thanks to an icon of green people saying 1 follower! which was Neri) that apparently we can follow other blogs now...much like Subscriptions on our dear friend Xanga, I would say. How useful! So if my last fooling arounds on Blogger didn't alert you to your secret stalker, now the green icon will.

My weekend was rather exciting-I watched Quantum of Solace on Friday with my floormates, and went to the football game and partied with the basement guys on Saturday. Sunday was spent on math hw, which took 4 hours (I haven't spent that long on math since like Freshmen year...) and one of my essays. Quantum of Solace is really quite an excellent film. Although many hard-core Bond fans will be disappointed, as it is not a typical Bond movie, Daniel Craig is still one BAMF. And the action doesn't disappoint either...So lesson, just watch it as a great action film.

I have a lot of work to do this week, partly cancelled out by and also caused by the fact that I am going home on FRIDAY!!! Basically, I called my mom and begged her to change my ticket home from Wednesday afternoon to Friday afternoon, and now I have a full 9 days to bask in the Cupertino sunshine :D. I am ridiculously excited by this fact, so excited that I guess I can overlook the 3 chapters of psych and book I need to read, the 3 2 papers I have due (just finished one 2 hours ago! YAY) and the math assignment, all due by Thursday. I suppose it's not that bad, I just have to focus.....says the girl waiting for Gossip Girl to load. I am sooooo SOOOOO sooooooooo excited to finally be going home.

Other side notes....
-I love Boston as a city
-I wish I was watching Vampire Weekend on 12/7, but alas there are no 2 tickets left
-a lot of people here are really inconsiderate and undependable....sad, and I would elaborate, but I am in a good mood and don't want to think about it
-I bought furry moccasins and slippers and a hat from target...I am extremely excited to get them
-it is freezing in Boston...and predicted to snow next week

1 Responses to More Procrastination

  1. Paulina Says:

    Gossip Girl trumps all things that need to be done. Seriously. One Tree Hill, too.