HOME SWEET HOME

Monday, November 24, 2008 at 12:33 AM
SO I am back under the beautiful California sun, and I fucking love it. My flight back was okay, JetBlue has personal TVs which is super cool and I slept through half o the flight. A little kid sat behind me though...not too good. Being at home is really weird though-It feels like college didn't happen at all and that it was all a dream. Everything else seems so far away? I know I missed a bunch of stuff this weekend (parties, events, etc.) but oh well. I don't know why, but everything seemed shorter too when I first got back. I thought I grew taller, but everybody else just laughed at me so I guess not :(. But yeah, being home is good. Drivers are not crazy, the sun is actually warm, the toilet paper is softer, my bed is more comfortable. It's weird using a PC again, and I also don't have a problem with falling asleep anymore! Something that plagued me terribly in Boston.

Home is pretty quiet right now since most people don't get back for a few more days, but that's okay. The love and the furious are both still around, so there's always something to do. Verde closed down, depressingly, but that's okay. ALSO, I gained no weight in college and then I came home and gained a few pounds. WHAT? Also, I have this great urge to go shopping and buy shitloads of things...namely cute winter jackets and the like :) We shall see how effective my self control is over the next few days. I'm definitely avoiding the crowds on Black Friday though.

I have a sty in my eyes and it fucking hurts...ONE IN EACH EYE TOO. It's really uncomfortable and I don't know why, but my eyes are super watery and stuff lately too, which makes me rub them which then leads to the sties (really weird plural word). ARGH it hurts to blink!! :(


I have jetlag. I am very tired.

0 comments