On the Way Home

Friday, November 21, 2008 at 2:19 PM
So I am currently sitting in Terminal 11 of JFK international airport, waiting for my 7 hour flight to finally get back home. Yay for JetBlue Hot Spots and free Wi-Fi!!! And also for going home...:) I am however exhausted...Last night I went to bed at 1:30 and couldn't fall asleep until 5:30. I lay awake and restless until 4 AM, at which point I rolled out of bed to chat with some other nocturnal friends until 5:30, at which point i collapsed back into bed before waking up around 8:30 for my 9 AM class. SIGH. As a result I am kind of in that so tired I'm awake stage....everything is very clear vision wise and there is a sort of pulsating in the back of my head, but NO WORRIES. I'M ALMOST HOME.

More thoughts about sleep, Asians at BC, and home coming up soon.

0 comments