Where did the time go!?

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 at 5:26 PM
Things have been busy, as always.  I'm kind of starting to get the hang of this work hard party hard thing...although I'll have to get back to you on that after my 3 exams this week.  I'm doing another culture show for my friend, so there are those practices, and then I'm learning how to waack with the bboys here, and then there's the obligatory school work and what not.  Registration and rooming for next year is in 2 weeks...Ridiculous!! This year has gone by so quickly, where has all my time gone??

Last Friday was this huge dance show/competition that BC holds every year, called ALC Showdown.  It drew crowds of around 3000, and quite a few of my friends were performing.  Below is my personal favorite, (sorry Synergy and AeroK :D) it is definitely worth watching.  They're the BC/BU bboy crew called Bulletproof Theory, and they are fire!!!


This friday is also the spring concert for BC, and this year they got Ben Folds and Lupe Fiasco!!! Which is fantastic.  I have to say, I respect Lupe a lot for not drinking/doing drugs, and he doesn't swear in his songs and what not and has still managed to make it big.  His beats/lyrics are all really good regardless (not that you have to swear to be successful) and I quite enjoy his music :)  My friends stood in line and got me floor seat tickets, so this show should be quite enjoyable.  I'm excited for this week to just be over!! Easter Break is so close.

Did you know that a snail can sleep for 3 years? That's amazing.  I love to sleep. Perhaps I should just be a snail.  Also, if any of you need something else to waste your time, you should check out www.notalwaysright.com, which is something like fmylife.com but regarding stupid customers and slightly less funny, and also one of my personal favorites www.cracked.com, which is full of witty/funny articles and lists, like 7 Terrifying Creatures You'll Never See Coming, where they discuss the poisonous Stonefish:
"So next time you head to the beach, be on the lookout for the stonefish.  Oh wait.  You can't because it's fucking invisible."
Highly entertaining, highly informative.  


Also, I watched the Korea v. Japan baseball game last night with my Japanese floormate and 3-4 of my korean guy friends.  After Korea and Japan trashed Venezuela and the U.S. respectively, this game was definitely an exciting one to watch.  Everybody in the room got super competitive, but it was all in good fun :)  By the 10th inning, it was past 1 AM and we were all exhausted, but you can't go to bed during overtime!!! Much love to S, who held her ground despite being abused by her opponents and being locked out and what not....heh.  The korean boys proceeded to drink their sorrows away after the game...Guess the team won't be exempt from the army after all haha.


Life is so fun.  

1 Responses to Where did the time go!?

  1. Says:

    So. SO jealous of snails right now.