The year is almost over!!

Friday, April 24, 2009 at 7:45 PM
The past 2 weeks have been hectic; a preview of my years to come. Being on eboard is fantastic, and everything I wanted. Even though I now have even less free time than I did before (and that's saying something), it's so satisfying. I'm so glad that I love all the people on my eboard, or else those 10 hour meetings would be really frustrating. However, the budget report for next year is due soon, and it is driving me insane. So much work to do!! SIGH. On the bright side, this is the first chance I've gotten to breathe and not really worry about anything in 14 days, and IT FEELS GOOD TO NOT DO ANYTHING. On the not so bright side, I'm just blogging in between classes and I'm running on 4 hours of sleep, thanks to my social psych exam. Sweet.

There's been a heat wave at Boston recently...despite a couple days of pouring rain, it reached 92 on Tuesday, which is even hotter than Cupertino!! :O Damn all the stupid East coast people who lied to me and said it never got hot in Boston...I now have basically no cute summer clothes to wear...I feel like a scrub now that all the rich pretty girls are busting out with their sundresses and heels. However, my mood is indefinitely improved by the warming sun, and it's nice to not have to bring multiple jackets with me wherever i go...or to have to bring a jacket at all :)

So finals season is upon us...I have 3 finals scheduled for next Saturday, hoping to get one moved to the following Tuesday, and then home free!!! I'm staying for senior week and graduation, so I'll be landing in San Jose airport around midnight on the 19th :) While I'm excited to be going home soon, I'm definitely going to miss this place and the people for our 4 looong months of summer. However, I'm hoping that summer will turned out as planned, and if it does, I'll be working at Stanford for 6 weeks as a CTY summer camp counselor :) I need money!!! And I also need to be prodcutive. I can't handle it when I have nothing to do for long periods of time...I'm pretty excited though :) basically for life.

Okay, I thought I would have more to say after two weeks but I guess I fail :/ Will update soon!!! Hopefully.

0 comments