Ladeeda

Thursday, October 2, 2008 at 2:44 PM
This week flew by so fast! Last week seriously took freaking forever...so annoying. But yeah! Tonight is the first general meeting for KSA, tomorrow is the Death Cab concert, and the weekend should be exciting as well! Yay :) Then, next week is crazy :( 3 tests and a paper due, so I guess I'll just have my share of fun this weekend so I can buckle down and be all hardcore about school next week haha.

I saw the Blue Man Group on Saturday with my family, and I must say it was rather amazing. The musical talent is through the roof, and the show is thoroughly entertaining, albeit a little slow when they disappear into the audience and what not. I won't describe anything in case anybody wants to see it in the future, since this is something that definitely shouldn't be ruined. But...GO SEE IT!

Um, yeah. I don't really have anything interesting to say, harhar. Except that I ordered rainboots and a northface jacket online, and my mom is sending me ramen from home so I'm super excited for all my packages coming in the near future!!! I've been wearing flipflops while it's been pouring and I keep slipping on the sidewalk in really public places, which is super embarassing. I love getting mail anyway so...WRITE TO ME!!! That also reminds me, I was cleaning out my inbox earlier and I saw an email saying Victoria's Secret Shipment Confirmation, and I forgot that the word secret is a part of the store name so I thought somebody was secretly sending something to me, so I got super excited and then really disappointed when I realized...Darn :(


It's October already, and I'm already picking my classes for Spring semester...Time is just flying by, really.

0 comments