Minor Update

Friday, February 5, 2010 at 4:46 PM
I can feel myself slipping back into Boston mode, but I keep having really upsetting dreams or dreams about home, and I keep waking up unhappy. Oh well, life is okay most of the time. There's a lot on my mind 24/7, I feel like a slave to deadlines and obligations, it's worse. If I forget anything, I'm not disappointing a master, I'm disappointing myself. Culture show mania feels like it's coming to a head, but I know it's just going to get so much worse in the next week. 7 more days...

I hope that it's worth it.

Personal journey is slowly making its way up and down through time. When I'm alone still feels like something's missing...I don't even need to find it I just want to know what it is. Need more creative outlets...


In other news, been rewatching a lot of movies lately. Now I remember why I love 500 Days of Summer so much. Also, any other suggestions?

2 comments

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I know what you mean with the something's missing thing.. I think for me I just need to concentrate on everything that is present and not daydream about the past or the future

    eternal sunshine of the spotless mind? it's a good moviee

  2. zp0g1b3arz Says:

    bad dreams, i know the likes.

    movies: Un Prophete (English title: A prophet, about loser goes to jail, comes out a Mafia king), An Education (2009 UK), 24 Hour Party People (2002, movie about how new wave, dance, rave culture started), Alfie(1966-Michael Caine not Jude Law), Gegen die Wand (English Title: Head-On, highly recommended)