Thursday, October 29, 2009 at 7:53 AM
Okay, I lied. I didn't have enough to say or enough time to blog once a week. However, I now have free time for the first time in about a month, and it feels awesome. I still have a paper due next week, but that's not until Thursday and I'm going to enjoy my weekend while it lasts. This is my favorite part of the year-the changing of the seasons, halloween, my birthday, thanksgiving, christmas, new years, my sister's birthday, and then my mom's birthday all rush together and pass by in a wave. There's so much to look forward to in such a short period of time!!

The thing about free time is that you are left alone with your thoughts. Especially with the game of assassins (spoon tag?) going on around me and everybody clutching their spoons frantically whenever someone Asian walks towards them, somehow places that offer solitude are just more comforting as of late.

"You and I, truth and lies"




I have a lot to say but no way to say them. Blogging is no longer a release because I have to worry about who's reading it and how they will react.

0 comments